Performance management might just have changed forever. The workplace has changes, cost drivers are different, responsibility to self-manage has changed, and key performance indicators need to adjust accordingly. Setting new standards for performance management might be the key differentiator to remain relevant.
Strategic planning and strategic risk assessments
- Strategic direction - realigning roles and KPIs. Reinforce organizational outcomes
- Strategic risks - Heroes and zeroes are emerging in a time of crisis – how to be a hero – the nature and extent of strategic risks.
- How can management take a proactive and leadership role in performance?
- Revisiting risk appetite and risk tolerance levels. Redesigning the performance agreements and the indicators. Ongoing monitoring
The design of the dashboard
- Empowering management to make decisions in a new way.
- Designing a dashboard - real-time ongoing monitoring
- Tracking performance with effective datamining.
- Communicate frequently with multiple modes to build understanding and confidence
- Assurance on the reliability and integrity of performance information
- Performance management software that allows you to be agile and supports work-from-home
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 112
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes