- COSO 2017 - updated ERM Framework
- Chief risk officers, risk owners, risk managers and internal auditors
The training course covers the following objectives:
- A strong link to corporate governance principles (KING IV)
- The combined assurance model - COSO and the three lines model.
- A strong focus on risk management principles and concepts (COSO 2017)
- Explore the relationship between governance principles and the COSO frameworks
- Explore of the relationship between governance, risk and control.
- Control self assessment.
- The alignment between risk and performance.
- Identification of strategy risk audits, and strategy process audits.
- Identification of types of fraud and anti-fraud programs and its role in risk assessment.
- Identification of IT risk assessment frameworks
- Discussion of cybersecurity, information security and information technology governance risks
- Assessment of the ERM process risks.
- Application of ERM maturity and comprehensive assessment approaches.
- Development of an auditable risk universe
- Development of risk-based audit objectives.
- Application of risk identification, measurement and prioritization techniques
- Risk reporting and the alignment with risk appetite.
COSO 2017 model
The key elements that will turn risk into results are depicted below:
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1971
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes