Unit standard requirements
After successfully completing this program, you should be able to
- have a good understanding of the constitutional place and role of Local Government
- explain the composition, term, internal management and general functioning of Local Government under the
South African legal system
- explain the basic legal principles relevant to Local Government, and
- provide legal advice on a variety of constitutional and other municipal legal disputes.
- understand the latest statutory changes and relevant judicial decisions.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 95
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes