Unit standard requirements
UNIT STANDARD OUTCOMES
ON COMPLETION OF THIS UNIT STANDARD, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Advise on the application of the South African local government legislative framework for local government budgeting processes.
- Advise on the timing of budget related events and the integration of budget related processes with budget processes to ensure compliance with the legislative requirements.
- Ensure legal requirements that non-budget documentation is correctly referenced in budget documentation is complied with and vice versa.
- Advise on the roles and responsibilities of financial and non-financial management and political executives in the budget process, which should contribute to the overall process of social and economic development.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 notional hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 286
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes